Is it just us or is Valentines Day already giving you dentist office nightmares!? If you’re trying to stay away from sweets this season, we have a few easy, low cost and fun ideas for you that everyone will love! But first, we have to ask… Will you be our Valen-slime??
What you’ll need per serving:
1. Gather all of your ingredients! We try to make crafts with supplies that you will already have in the house. In this case, you will just need the ingredients above along with some measuring cups and a few bowls for mixing.
2. Mix the first batch of ingredients (glue, hot water, gel food coloring, and glitter) until they are smoothed completely together. Don’t worry if it looks a bit thin and bubbly- your slime will take form soon! 🙂
3. Mix the second batch of ingredients (remaining hot water and borax) until the detergent is completely dissolved.
4. Combine the two mixtures you’ve created above and you’re done! If there is any remaining water, squeeze the slime until it is dried out.
5. We also wanted to create fun labels for our jars (optional) so we traced the lid, cut out the circles, and decorated them to create our final Valentine: