We LOVE summer!
And what better way to cool down in the heat than with some refreshing watermelon? We found an easy way to get your kids involved in snack prep-
1. Cut up your watermelon into about one-inch slices
2. Let each child have a few slices to punch fun shapes into with cookie cutters
3. Let sit in the fridge for a few minutes to chill
If you have some left-over scraps from the cookie-cutter fun, you can even make a refreshing watermelon slushy!
1. Put all of the remaining watermelon into a blender
2. Add 5 cubes ice, 2 tablespoons sugar, juice from 1/2 lime (optional), and a few mint leaves (optional)
3. Blend, Serve and Enjoy!